Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Looks

Well, Crystal noticed that Jake was sporting a beard in the garden pictures. So....I thought I would give all of you a closer look at his "Grizzly Man" beard. He does this every year around this time when he goes hunting. When he gets back from hunting, he'll shave it into a gotee (not sure how to spell that). It's hard to kiss him without getting poked or scratched to death at first, but once it grows out a little it's softer and easier to kiss. Thank goodness because I like kissing him!!





And then.......here's my new look. I actually got it cut around Labor Day, a month ago. It's fun. My dad says that it looks a lot like Vanessa's haircut. I didn't think to post this but Crystal says I need to do things like that so my family can see it. So here it is.



2 comments:

The Earls said...

Cute hair! It shapes your face well.

Jamie W. said...

Love the beard : ) When does he go hunting? Cute hair.