Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I LOVE MY HUSBAND SOOOOOO MUCH!!! The other day I came home from working in my classroom before school started waiting for my honey to come home. When he came home, he held something behind his back and said that he had something that I wanted. I had NO clue what he had. There was nothing I could think of that I wanted. Well....I was so WRONG!! He surprised me with the 4th book by Stephenie Meyer "Breaking Dawn". I had all the others and have been trying to get Jake to read them (he likes reading about Vampires and such). I figured that I would pick one up when it died down a little, figuring they would be all out everywhere at the beginning. I just love my husband soooo much. I love the little surprises he does for me. I couldn't ask for a better husband!! Now, I'm a little embarassed to say that I haven't even started the book yet. School started Wednesday and I've been swamped with grading and getting things ready. I have a student teacher working with me this year too. I hope I can find some time to read this exciting book. I'm trying hard to not find out about what happens from anyone or the internet. Happy reading to those who started or are probably already finished. LUCKY!!!!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

What a great husband! I hope you get to read it soon.

The Earls said...

Loved it! You will too. Let me know when you're done reading.

The Earls said...

By the way, cute background, I wonder what in the world could have inspired it...

Ryan and PJ Olson said...

I won't say a word...But it is EXCELLENT!!! Mark December 12th on your calendar. We are doing a girls night out when the movie comes out! :) Your classroom is so cute too! I hope one of my boys has you for a teacher someday!

Nikki said...

The Best!