Sunday, June 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Jake turned the BIG 40 today. I threw him a surprise party when we came home from church. After sacrament meeting, I snuck out and came home to help my parents, grandma, and Kyle's family (Jake's brother) set up the food and decorate a little. I went back to church to finish up my primary secretary duties and luckily got the same parking spot. Jake had no clue I went home. He thought that I might have a party for him but wasn't sure because when we got home there were no cars parked on our street. That's because I had them park across the main street on another cul-de-sac. We had family and some friends over. It worked out great. I don't like planning things like this because it was so hard to keep to myself. I don't know how many times I almost said something about someone else coming or something I got. It was real hard because I tell Jake everything. We don't keep secrets from eachother.

Jake's cake with "40" candles
Some family and Jake

Jake wasn't too happy getting some adult diapers, hair dye, metamusil, prune juice and a potty night light


Some more family and friends




I forgot my camera so here's a clip after we already sang "Happy Birthday". I love you babe and am so happy to grow "old" with you.

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

What a fun surprise. Happy birthday!!

The Earls said...

Happy Birthday! I wish we could have been there.

The Moodys said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! We too wish we could be there but we will see you soon!!We hope you had a wonderful birthday and party!! Love ya!!