Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Fun Tag

This is a fun tag! I know I was supposed to do links, but everyone is on my sidebar...

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

Six Random things:

Jake and I met on a blind date kind of set up by the mother of a girl he dated a few times and who I grew up knowing and living on the same street as.

I share the same birthday (April 17) as Jake's father, brother Heber and an actress that Jake finds attractive (Jennifer Garner) and Jake shares the same birthday (June 1) as my sister Crystal.

I'm starting my 11th year of teaching and at the same school (Benjamin Franklin Charter School) in 2 weeks. I can't wait; I love teaching!!!

I've lived in Arizona for almost 33 years!! and I still HATE the heat!

Before I die, I would like to visit all the temples in the US and as many as I can outside the US. So far, I've been to 17 of them. 16 in the US and 1 in Santiago, Chile.

My new physical goal is to be able to run the entire time in a 5K on Thanksgiving Day!

Well....I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet! Have fun.

0 comments: