Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cleaning Day

I had some of my neighbor girls come over, to give their mom a break, and help me clean my house. They did great. They vacuumed, scrubbed toilets, dusted, etc. We had fun doing it too! I also gave them $$ to spend on book orders. After we were done, I let them play with some "new" toys I received from my parents. They were cleaning out their patio and wanted to get rid of some "grandkid" toys, since all the grandkids live out of state. If they ever visit, I'll bring them back over. Anyway, some of them were toys from when I was a child. Barbies!!!!! I loved Barbies. I'm glad my mom still kept them. It brought back a lot of memories. I even remembered some of the outfits. While we were playing, Jake took a snooze. I don't know how with all the noise.


Brianna and Krista

Brianna


Krista

3 comments:

The Earls said...

No fair! How come you got my old barbies?

Nikki said...

That is very nice of your mom. I love things that bring back memories. I hope me doing the blog does that for my children. PS Men can sleep through anything.

The Moodys said...

I agree with Crys, thats not fair! And what do u mean if we even come and visit?!?!