Sunday, April 12, 2009

Garden update

The weekend that started my Spring Break, we planted our summer garden. It is doing so much better than last year.


Here's our tomatoes. I plan on canning some this year. I've never done it before, but am looking forward to it.


A row of green beans. In years past, they just wouldn't grow. Yea for this year!


Last year, we planted a lot of zucchini, but only 3 came up. Not this year! I think I counted like 35. I think I'll be sharing a lot and also freezing for zucchini bread.


We also have onions in the last row and in between the tomatoes. I'm so excited for all our veggies to start producing.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy cow, your garden is BIG! And it's looking great! 3 zucchini plants are all we could ever handle, and my kids love zucchini bread.