Sunday, September 27, 2009

Camping with family

At like 6am, Saturday morning, we left for Flagstaff and then on to Williams. We went camping at Kaibab Lake. My sister, Vanessa and her family from New Mexico came down and my parents, who live in Mesa, went up. Since we didn't have any plans to have a visit with Zowie, we decided to go ahead and go on up there, even if it was for only one night. I love my niece, Zoe (who is the same age as my future Zowie, same name, different spelling) and her brother, my nephew, Grant. We had a great time. Grant caught his first fish. He was soooo excited!!


Zoe had some princess lip gloss and kept wanting to put some on my lips.



I got into the truck to get something out and Zoe kept following me around and wanted to get into the truck while I was unpacking. She even fastened the seat belt. Silly girl!!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

You are a camping fool.