Sunday, September 23, 2007

Labor Day with my Sis

Jake and I went to New Mexico for a very short weekend to visit my sister Vanessa and her family, Stephan, Grant, and Zoe.

Here's Zoe trying to say "Seesa", that's my nickname for my niece and nephews on my side of the family. It's hard to say Alisa when they're so young.



Zoe the little pick-pocket

Stephan playing a car racing game


Vanessa watching Stephan crash and giving me the evil eye


Jake with Grant and Zoe after church (Jake already changed clothes)


Alisa with Grant and Zoe (I love their smiles)

4 comments:

said...

Hi guys- it's Nicki! Enjoyed looking at your blog! That looks like a fun trip to Vanessa's! I can't believe how big her kids have gotten!

Christie said...

Yea, a new blogger! It will be fun to keep up with you guys. Looks like a fun trip!

The Earls said...

They're so cute! Glad you had fun. We miss all you guys.

The Moodys said...

That is such an ugly pic of me I will get even!!! I miss you guys a lot. Come back!!!