Friday, September 21, 2007

New to blogging

Well, Jake and I decided we should try this blogging thing after the great examples of my sister Crystal and my sister-in-law Kerstin. We'll do our best to keep updated and I'm sure that once we change our family from a duo to a trio we'll update and have a lot more pictures. I'm quite excited!! I sure hope and pray that we don't have to wait long to adopt a baby! We've been wanting a little one in our family for many years now.

Well, I'm going to copy this little tid bit from my sister:

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1-Daycare worker
2-Data Entry for NAU Alumni Office
3-3rd Grade Teacher at Ben Franklin Charter for 6 years
4-2nd Grade Teacher at Ben Franklin Charter for my 4th year now (current job)

MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1-The Abyss
2-Goonies
3-Just Like Heaven
4- The Parent Trap (the one with Hayley Mills)

MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS: (good grief, I'm a TV junkie)
1-CSI (Las Vegas only)
2-Lost
3-Law and Order SVU
4-Grey's Anatomy
5-Survivor
6-Cold Case
7-Medium
8-Shark

HOBBIES:
1-Reading, when I have time (mostly during my summer break, or book on CD while I'm driving to work)
2-Making cards
3-Geneology
4-Playing any kind of game

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1-Champaign, Urbana, Illinois
2-Mesa, Arizona
3-Flagstaff, Arizona
4-Queen Creek, Arizona

PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1-Somewhere near Idaho Falls, Idaho
2-camping
3-on a cruise
4-Disneyland

SITES I CHECK DAILY:
1-Blogs of family and friends
2-hotmail emails
3-bank account
4-my teacher website for parents

4 comments:

The Earls said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you've finally joined the dark side. Just kidding. Hopefully you'll keep it updated and not forget your password like mom.

The Moodys said...

Welcome sis!!! I love you!!

Jamie W. said...

Awesome you started a blog. How fun!

Jamie W. said...

Oh yeah let me know your e-mail so I can invite you to ours we have it private ( I know it's annoying) My e-mail is kidzbe@hotmail.com