Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finally......the pictures are in.....

Ok Folks.....I finally got the pictures in.....sorry it took so long.



Hat Day (got the hat from Disneyland, can you tell)



Here's some of my students and me dressed for the 80's (brings back memories) I even crimped my hair


Sports Day (Here's where I drove my dirtbike onto the playground)



I had my thumbs down when they guessed the wrong teacher



"Who am I?"


Can I take my helmet off yet?


Tadaaa (with my lovely eyes closed)

It's Mrs. James!! (eyes closed again, grrr)



Here's my class and me


Here's the love of my life (This day wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the help of my honey. Thanks babe!!)











6 comments:

Jamie W. said...

What a fun teacher. That is awesome that you rode that on the playground. Love the 80's style too.

The Earls said...

What a motorcross superstar! That would have been so fun for the kids. What a great teacher you are!

The Moodys said...

Awesome!! You look great!! That would of been awesome to see~ Miss ya babe!

The James Family said...

You are so rockin', Alisa! Miss ya!

elliotts said...

You are such an awesome teacher. I taught you well!HAHA. Keep up the good work. You would have been such a fun teacher to have in my day, too. Love ya

said...

That's so funny you crimped your hair :-) I bet your kids went crazy when they saw it was you on the motorcycle! I couldn't imagine any of my elementary teachers doing something like that!