Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sooooo Busy

Oh my goodness.....It feels like forever since I posted......wait....it has been forever. Well, my dear sweet husband took the camera with him hunting so I couldn't get any new pictures of what was going on. Unfortunately, Jake never got an elk. Neither did my dad. BUMMER! I was looking forward to some nice elk steaks.

Last week, we had Spirit Week at school. Monday was pajama day, Tuesday was twin day, Wednesday was crazy hat day, Thursday was 80's day, Friday was sports day. I had so much fun dressing up. When I get a copy of the pictures from some ladies at school I'll post them and tell you all about the awesome time I had on Friday- sports day.

1 comments:

The Earls said...

Yeah! You blogged! I'm so happy I could cry. I'm looking forward to those pictures. Although, I saw you in the 80's so there shouldn't be too much surprise there. Did you feather your hair up 2 feet off your head??? ha ha ha