Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh Happy Day (The finale)

All in all, we had a nice but short family reunion. I wish my sisters lived closer so we could get together more often. I love them very much. Thanks for coming down. I'm glad we had the weekend and that I had Martin Luther King Day off of work so I could visit all day.


Our "Elliott" family, poor Donovan, the sun was giving him major problems. He just couldn't keep his eyes open as you can see his scrunched up face.

Vanessa feeding Roswell


Vanessa and Ros


Vanessa and all the Elliott grandkids


My mom and her grandkids


My adorable nephews and niece


Pajama group hug


hugging cousins (Elliott and Zoe)


My nephews and niece with their favorite Aunt (me of course) "Aunt Seesa" as they call me (Alisa was too hard for them to say when they were younger, and the name stuck)


Playing air hockey in my parents' patio

2 comments:

said...

Oh how fun! What a great weekend for you guys! The kids are growing so fast- so cute! I'm glad you had that day off, super fun!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the link to your blog...I like blogging a lot better than FB too. It just seems a lot more personal, and it's more like the scrapbook I will never make. :o)

P.S. Your family looks great! Do your parents still live a few houses away from Tommy & Lupe?