Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh Happy Day (Part 2)

A few hours after being with my sister Vanessa and her family, Crystal, my middle sister, and her family flew into town. Oh, by the way....all of them stayed at my parents' house. My mom and dad didn't want to share and have any of them stay at my house. Oh well, maybe next time.
Crystal's family lives in Michigan and I don't get to see them that often except for the webcam. This was my first time meeting in person her new baby boy who is now 6 months old. Crystal is married to Dan and they have 3 boys: Donovan-4, Elliott-2, and Roswell-6 months. It was sooo great to see you guys again. I miss you already!!! Love you always!!
Who couldn't love this face, this is actually his smile. I love my new little nephew Roswell.

He has the lightest blue eyes, sooo cute.


So sorry Dan, I had to put this picture in. This is Crystal's hubby, Dan. I think he was pretending to be a fairy flapping his wings.


Here's another cutie nephew, Crystal's middle, Elliott, named after our maiden names.



My middle sis, Crys and her baby Ros


Elliott laughing for me


My last handsome nephew, Crystal's first, Donovan


Crystal with a huge smile


Getting ready for church

Best buds and look-a-likes, I swear they are not twins

0 comments: