Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hiking

Jake and I go walking just about everyday and this is one part of it. We decided to take a little detour and go hike up one of those mountains ahead. It's nice to have them so close, practically our backyard.


We're getting closer
Jake beat me to the top so he could take a picture of me coming up

Here I come


Wow, what a view from the top, hmm which house is ours?

Nice and green, until summer hits

Here's the view on the other side of the mountain


Maybe we'll try that mountain next, NOT


Here's my honey

2 comments:

The Earls said...

Pretty pics of AZ, but I still don't miss it. It'll be too hot before you know it. Nice garden though. I can't wait till the ground thaws so that we can plant ours. Have fun picking your weeds! :)

said...

How fun that you can live so close to that, it's such a beatiful area! Looks like you guys really have fun. It's such a beatiful time of year!!!