Saturday, March 29, 2008

Real Hiking Returns

Jake and I had a great time hiking last weekend so we decided to go again this weekend. We thought that we would try one of the other trails this time. This Lost Dutchman's Trail is longer, but easier than Peralta Canyon. We got some nice pictures of the flowers and different plants that were neat to look at.
We chose the Lost Dutchman Trail this time

Me in front of the parking area and Peralta sign


Beautiful yellows

This cactus was so silvery/shiny


Fuzzy white flower




While walking by I saw a spider's web and then I saw the tunnel it made, way cool

Then the spider decided to show itself and I got this great close-up

After 3 miles, we came to this sign and decided to turn back and complete our 6 mile hike, piece of cake


Jake at the end of our hike




3 comments:

The Earls said...

Looks like a pretty trail. Why did I never know they were there? The boys thought the spider looked cool.

The Moodys said...

GROSS spider!! Way cool looking trail though!! We miss you guys so much. I love you!

Jamie W. said...

Fun, I haven't been hiking forever. The weather is perfect for it right now. 6 miles, great job.