Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

Well, this week is my Spring Break. Unfortunately, I only get one week. Friday I had to come home from work/school half day because I was having throw-up burps and my stomach was killing me. I felt bad for leaving because it was Field Day and the last day before Spring Break. Oh well. I'm glad I went home when I did because shortly thereafter I was practically living in the bathroom. I wasn't starting my break out very well. Monday night I had several girlfriends over after family home evening for a "Girls Night". We had fun chatting and playing games. Last night, Wednesday, I went over to a friends house and played BUNCO with a group of ladies. I've played only once before. It's a lot of fun. I actually won a prize in the end. So...my break seems to be getting better.....the only bad thing is.....IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!!

1 comments:

said...

Fun spring break! Sorry it started out icky though. I filled in one time in Bunco- it is a really fun game! Didn't win anything, but I got Bunco like 2 times I think. I've thought about starting it at my new ward, but it takes a lot of dedication! Had fun seeing you at grandma's- Happy Easter!