Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Conference Weekend was a BUSY weekend!! Yea! Jake and I accomplished sooooo much. We started the day off making waffles with some homemade Vanilla Peach Syrup (Thank you Christie).

My winter garden is finally growing and I have no idea which plant this is, I forgot to label. Oh well, it will be a nice surprise to see what grows.

Jake and I cleaned out the old bark and the puny plants that grew here. We put in a water sprayer and we planted Sweet Peas of different sizes and colors. My Grandma Eunice plants these every year and when I talked to her the other week she mentioned that she was planting them, so I decided to give them a try. Hers always turns out so nice and smells great. We'll see!!!


We did the last of our fruit, Pears!!

While Jake rototilled the flower bed, I was out front trimming the bushes. Then we picked the last of the weeds in the backyard. It was a busy weekend let me tell you, but very productive!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Do you not just love the syrup. I loved it. Your garden is coming along nice.