Sunday, October 26, 2008

Meet Greenie

Jake and I decided to sell sticky, buy a "newer" older truck, and then sell blackie. While we were camping, there was a truck that Jake was really interested in but the bidding was up on Saturday. So we came home, Jake bid on it and won. It was at a buy it now price of $6800. The bid was up to about $4550 and the reserve was not met yet. The seller said that the reserve was at about $6400. Well, Jake, the master ebayer that he is, decided to bid $6800 and hope for the best. He won the bid at $4650. Can you believe that? The seller said that he was messing around with the reserve when Jake did the final bidding and won. His loss, our gain!! It's a 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel (of course) extra cab and a long bed. I wish it was a 4x4. It got a new paint job too. No scratches or dents. It's really nice. It even has a 5th wheel hitch and a regular hitch. We're not sure if we're going to convert it to grease or not. We may give up on that right now. We'll see.





6 comments:

The Moodys said...

I really like this one!! Where was it located at? Can I hear "road trip" to your favorite sisters house soon?!?! I love you and miss you tons!

Jake and Alisa said...

It was actually only about 3 miles from our house. Lucky huh? How about New Years???

The Earls said...

I like this one too. You're taking a road trip to your favorite sister's???? I'll be seeing you soon then :) You've got a new nephew to meet.

Unknown said...

looks great!

Nikki said...

Have fun on your trip! I like this truck too!

Lydia said...

Wow!! Thats a nice truck!