Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cooler weather??

Yipppeeeee!!!! Yesterday was so nice weather wise. It was quite windy but oh soooo cool. I actually was able to open up all my window in my house and have a nice cool breeze throughout. We even slept with the windows open and a box fan in it. We even got to use our comforter last night!!! Can you believe that??? I checked the thermostat and it said 69 degrees in the house. Wahoooo!!! I hope it stays, but it will probably get hot again before the winter :( That's Arizona for you.

3 comments:

Miss Niss said...

it was GREAT not to have the a/c running ALL DAY!!!! definitely a NICE change in weather...i love it when its like this!

Nikki said...

Was it not the best. Then today this fine HOT Tuesday. What the heck

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.