Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cleaning/Working Day

Kyle, Jake's brother, came over last night with some of his kids so that he could help Jake change the oil pan gasket on the green Dodge. Jake loves having him come over, more for the company while working on the truck. Kyle wore a funny looking full body suit of sorts so that he wouldn't get oily and gross.



My cute grease monkey, he saves us soooo much money by doing work on the vehicles himself


Two of Kyle's kids, Kevin and Tori, and his nephew, Ji-ho, that's living with them were soooo happy to help me clean the vehicles. Can you see it in their faces??? Honestly, we had a fun time getting eachother wet and soapy. We cleaned their car, and two of our other vehicles.


Eating lunch


Kevin, my 10 year old nephew


Tori, my 13 year old niece



Ji-ho, their cousin


Jake taking a snooze after working on the truck


Hmmm, you think they're related


Shhhhh, she doesn't know I took this, the boys were laughing like crazy

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Thanks so much for putting my button on your blog! We lived in AZ for a few years and man--after seeing your nice warm pictures, I am really jealous! Hope all goes well and quick with the adoption stuff.

Janda said...

Hey Lisa thanks for checking in on me, I love this blog stuff, its so cool keeping up with everyone. Your so lucky you honey does the car work, your right, he saves you LOTS of money!!! Hows your mom and dad?? Your mom was my nurse when I had Maddee, my last baby. She was so awesome, such an amazing women!

jaketara said...

One piece suits are the sweetest! And btw, primary presentations are not sweet! I'm serious. Don't think you guys can talk me into it. No way jose! Speaking of jose, I said that today to my hispanic neighbor. Ooops, well hopefully his name really is Jose. Like the time I said it to the bagger at Fry's and then looked at his name tag and his name really was Jose. Sometimes I should really just keep my mouth shut. Kinda like on the.... what is it, like February 22nd or something. If you know what I mean ;)

Janice said...

Hello!!
Just coming to by see what you guys have been up to. Looks like a good filled day of fixing cars. Cute pictures. Have a great Valentine's Day!!