Friday, February 6, 2009

Two Sisters - One Heart

These sweet little girls are in my ward. Emma and Taylor Bailey are conjoined twins. They share one heart and liver and are trying to get them separated in the very near future. On Valentine's Day they are holding a fundraiser event for everyone.

It is on Valentine's Day, Saturday February 14th, 2009
Walker Butte Elementary in Johnson Ranch
Queen Creek, Arizona
8 am - 2pm

3K, 5K & 10K Walk/Runs
Followed by post run celebration with food, activities & fun!

$4 Denny's Pancake Breakfast
Silent Auction
$3 Wrist Bands
Bouncy Houses
Rock Wall
Crafts & Activities
Vendor Booths
Music & Entertainment
Raffle Drawing for AWESOME Prizes!
Silent Auction
Several FREE Crafts & Activities
Food: El Rico's, Paradise Bakery, Cold Stone Creamery, Jamba Juice,Concession Stand and More!!!


Please come and help support this amazing family!! Jake and I signed up to do the 5K. My first event. I won't be able to run the whole thing, but will do a little running and mostly walking. Check out their website for registration information and more. Hope to see you their.

http://www.twosisters-oneheart.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Christine said...

I've actually held those little cuties once at volleyball! I'm glad I got to meet them. It's makes supporting the race this saturday that much more special!