Friday, March 6, 2009

School Workout Group

Last week I started up a workout group at work for anyone interested. I've found that I have a hard time working out when I get home from work, so I thought that maybe it would be easier if I do it right after school, at school. I had several takers, which was awesome. We start out walking and or running for 1.5 miles and then go back to the PE room and do a workout video for about an hour. I like using the P90X videos, they are a killer, but I love it!


Today was Friday and we only a few people today, thanks for working out with me ladies

I'm the one in the shorts, notice the cotton on the ground. We are partly surrounded by farm land


In the PE room doing the P90X video. We're doing the "X", a little cheesy I know, but we're having fun, and that's what it's all about, having fun with friend/co-workers while working out.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I am proud of you ladies. I want to do it with you so bad. However, already having my children wait for me for an hour I do not think they would be thrilled with me.

Christine said...

Hey what a great idea! I might have to join you one of these days! Bring it!!!! Ha, ha, couldn't resist.

Natalie said...

I think this is so cool! :D

said...

I LOVE it! Man, if I lived out there by you I would totally sign up with you! How fun! Your motivation has inspired me!