Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fireproof


Jake and I went with some friends to go see this movie: Fireproof. It is a wonderful movie. It's PG and I recommend it to everyone. I don't even think there was one cuss word in it. There needs to be more wholesome movies like this one out there. When you go, make sure you take some tissues. I know my husband will kill me when I say this, but even he teared up during parts of the movie. I love him so much!! I'm not going to tell you what it's about because I'm not one to spoil movies....so....go see it and let me know what you think. It's from the makers of Facing the Giants and if you haven't seen that movie....you need to.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

If I could get my husband to go to the movies....I will have to redbox it. I love good movies.

Christine said...

I need to check it out. I don't even pay attention to what's out there anymore so when someone suggests something I'm there! Thank you!