Thursday, September 18, 2008

FIVE

Ten years ago I:
1. Was teaching my 1st year of school, 3rd grade
2. Weighed about 25 lbs lighter, yikes!
3. Was dating a guy named Jake who I didn't know that I was going to marry yet
4. Taking Trips
5. Living with a friends family a few houses down from my parents

The Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Get Report cards done
2. Do dishes
3. Do laundry
4. Read Breaking Dawn and try to finally finish
5. Plant garden

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Blondie Brownie
3. Gummy Bears
4. Chocolate Bars
5. Cheese

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy as many kids up front without having to wait
2. Lots of land in the mountains with a house and horses
3. Travel
4. Get the vehicles I've truely wanted and couldn't afford
5. Buy another big plot of land in Idaho and have all my family with their own houses live on the same land near eachother

Five places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Champaign, Urbana, IL
4. Queen Creek, AZ
5.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Robinson's-May
2. Daycare- Children's World
3. Teacher-3rd
4. Teacher-2nd
5. Data Entry- NAU

Five friends I tag...
1. Jamie
2. Kerstin
3. Valerie
4. Crystal
5. Vanessa

I also tag anyone else who would like to do this. Okay ladies, now answer the questions yourselves and then tag 5 more people and post their names. Then go to their blog leave a comment letting them know that they've been tagged asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog. It's fun:)

2 comments:

The Moodys said...

Can you believe it I actually did the tag!!!

Nikki said...

I love reading these. You better read the breaking dawn they moved the movie up to November 21