Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another New Haircut

So I got my hair cut really short several weeks ago, but it just didn't have the angle I was looking for. We gradually cut it shorter so I could get use to it. So... my friend Valerie cut it up again, and I love it!! It's great for the weather too. Whew!!! Thank goodness you can't see my grey hairs. I'm waiting like 2 more weeks to color it, so it will look nice for our European trip. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 1/2 more weeks until we leave. YAHOOOOOO!!!



11 comments:

Nikki said...

I love it! If I had straight hair it would totally be short. Have fun on your trip. Maybe you will see Candance there. I am jealous.

The Earls said...

Very cute. I'm planning on cutting my hair too once I lose 2 more #'s. I like it!

Christine said...

It looks great! Have fun on your trip. I'm totally jealous!

Lydia said...

That is way cute! I love the cut.... thats the kind of cut I want to do after the wedding. I think it is so cute! How are you guys? How fun that you leave in three weeks! I love vacationing! Well hope you guys are well. Love and miss ya. Lydia & Matt

said...

That is SO cute! How exciting, your trip is so soon..!

Crazy Petersens said...

You look great! I love the haircut. :)

Ahlquist Family said...

So cute! It looks great on you! See you next week! :)

Smith Family said...

Hey Alisa!! This is just too fun to see you and your fun blog. I love your hair, it's a cute cut.I bet you're one fun 2nd grade teacher, your students are lucky!!

The Moodys said...

I LOVE it!! Can you believe Im finally coming out of my hole I've been in the last 6 months!! I cant wait to see you guys next weekend!! We'll go riding!!! I love you!!!

Jamie W. said...

super cute cut!!

Janice said...

You look great!! I love it.