Friday, May 15, 2009

Veggies are Coming!!!

Our garden is really starting to go to town. I can't wait to start eating all those yummy veggies.

tomatoes


more tomatoes


zucchini, there are so many little babies in there
sorry, somehow the picture is sideways


Here's the first zucchini I picked, yummy, yummy


onions


More onions, isn't that weird...I've never seen a flower grow at the top of an onion before


The whole garden at a glance


By the back fence, Jake planted some sunflowers with my sad, dying sweet peas

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Everything looks so yummy. I love fried green tomotoes.

Jamie W. said...

Wow!! Your garden looks awesome. I just picked a yellow squash from our garden today.

Natalie said...

Looking good! I can't get peas to grow at all. :(

said...

Oh, WOW! Your garden looks beautiful! Good job!

Janice said...

Your garden is looking great!! Way to go. Can you come help us plant ours? We will need you this weekend. Have a great weekend. Enjoy your summer break!!