Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!! I'm not trying to make anyone jealous, but I'm going to be posting a whole load of pics when we get back in about 3 weeks. We are leaving in like ummm....2 1/2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's our schedule because I just know you all want to know this...... just teasing. Here comes the bragging part.....I'm sorry, I'm just soooooo stinkin' excited!!!!!! This trip has been my dream since like 8th or 9th grade and now it's coming true.

5/29- flying to London, England
5/30- arrive in London, England
5/31- London sites
6/1- Jake's bday and more London sites
6/2- more London, Winsor/Bath/Stonehenge
6/3- travel to Dover, England, get on cruise ship
6/4- at sea
6/5- Copenhagen, Denmark
6/6- Berlin, Germany
6/7- at sea
6/8- Tallin, Estonia
6/9- St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
6/10- St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
6/11- Helsinki, Finland
6/12- Stockholm, Sweden
6/13- at sea
6/14- at sea
6/15- return to Dover, England, fly out to Edinburgh, Scotland
6/16- Edinburgh, Scotland sites
6/17- Stonehaven, Scotland, visit my castle "Dunnottar"
6/18- fly back to London, England, do more sites
6/19- Happy 10th Anniversary!!!, fly home to Arizona (sniff, sniff)

6 comments:

Lydia said...

How exciting! I am so jealous! You guys are going to have a blast!

Natalie said...

Wow!! Sounds like quite a trip! Have a great time!

Christine said...

Okay, I am SOOOOOO excited for you and YES - completely envious too! Have a great time!!!

Nikki said...

I am so happy for you. Have a great time can not wait to read and see all the pictures. PS. I am very jealous..

Ahlquist Family said...

Yes I'm jealous, but so happy for you! I can't wait to see all the pics! Have a safe and fun trip!!!

Jamie W. said...

Wow brag away that is super exciting : ) I am jealous. Have a blast!!