Saturday, May 23, 2009

Schooooool's out for summer!!!

As the song goes......by Alice Cooper, I think......"Schooooool's out for summer!!!" After I checked out with the Principal on Friday, Jake and I left for New Mexico to visit my sister Vanessa and her family. Jake brought his dirtbike motor and he and Stephan worked on it together, while Vanessa, Grant, Zoe and I played.

Jake and Stephan working on the motor



Vanessa and I


Grant and Zoe jumping on the trampoline


I loved this one with Zoe's mouth open and Grant in the air


Aunt Seesa, as they call me, jumping with the crazies. Oh wait, I'm the crazy!!



Showing them a few tricks like falling flat on my tummy


I use to do this with my sisters when we were growing up, fun times



Great shot of me bouncing Zoe. I look like I'm hanging on the net.

0 comments: