Saturday, May 2, 2009

Girls Night & Father and Sons

Jake went camping with some friends in our home evening group for Father and Sons in our church ward. We get together with five other couples in our ward who don't have kids to have dinner/family home evening/games every other Monday. Well, one of them has a little girl, Lucy and another is now pregnant, but we all still get together to do this. It's lots of fun!! Anyway, the boys went to Father and Sons. When guys get together, they would never do anything crazy and risky, right?? HA HA!!!! Ummm.....yeah.....they brought their BB guns. I can only imagine what they would do with them. Jake said they were just going to shoot at some targets. Little did I know that their targets were eachother's butts. Can you believe that?? Silly boys!!

Here's Geoff and Jason shooting Devin, can you see him down there


Now it's their turn . Click on this picture to see a close up of Jason's face, it's hilarious.


Jason pretending to shoot at something. He threw a branch on his shoulders to "camouflage" himself. He's one of our comic relief guys, always cracking jokes. We love him.






While the boys were gone Friday night, I had some lady friends over for some Rock Band, food and fun. It was so much fun!!! We started around 6pm and I didn't go to bed until almost 3:30am. We all took turns playing Rock Band 2, eating pizza and yummy munchies that other brought. Some people left after midnight and a few other stayed and we played another Wii game called Boom Blocks. I can't wait to have another Girls' Night. Thanks ladies!!





Below is the funniest song ever!! I think it was called Rebel Girl. Natalie sang it and I just had to video it. It was stinkin' hilarious!! I didn't get the whole song but you can get the idea how crazy we were last night.

5 comments:

charlotte said...

Jason is such a goober! I love my babe though. He is pretty much the BEST sniper I know...on Call of Duty that is! HA! That party was pretty crazy too thanks for the pizza.

Crazy Petersens said...

How fun!!! Looks like a night of laughing and friends. Guys are so goofy. The look on Jason's face is priceless. We'll have to tease him a little when he comes home teaching. :)

Nikki said...

I am so jealous and sad I could not make it. Please do not forget about me for the next one. I am so there!

Unknown said...

Love it!

Janice said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I only recognized Kassie. I miss everyone there in Johnson Ranch.
I really miss having friends.