Sunday, June 14, 2009

At Sea Fun

We are at sea for 2 days and then we'll fly to Scotland for a few days there. One night at sea, we had a Chocolate Lovers night. They had all these statues made out of chocolate and then there were tons of things to eat that were chocolate. Honestly....the tasting part wasn't that fantastic. I've had better chocolate desserts. Here's just a few statues.



This clock one was my favorite






Way up here in the North, the sun doesn't go down until like 11pm and then it rises at 3:30am. I'm so glad that our room lets no light in. It's totally dark. We didn't get a window or balcony. Never had one and don't see the point since I don't spend a lot of time in my room. Here's one of the beautiful sunsets.


On one of the nights they had an "air show". It was basically a paper airplane throwing contest. Jake tried it while mom and I watched. Here's Jake's creation and how it flew. I'm so glad I got it on video.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

bummer jake! so i take it he didn't win :)